A Senior Back-end Engineer will shape the future of the Showpad product as managing the core functionalities and API's of the Showpad platform. You will develop an...
A Senior Back-end Engineer will shape the future of the Showpad product as managing the core functionalities and API's of the Showpad platform. You will develop an ecosystem of services rather than a monolithic environment. You will influence the way we build our product in a test-driven environment and have an impact on the end-user experience of all our customers.
- Analyze and execute architectural improvements
- Boost the Showpad product by detecting flaws and adding monitoring across our wide userbase
- You will do development and research by implementing and experimenting with the latest technologies in one of the most faced-paced areas in software engineering
- Team up on projects and coach and learn good practices
- Mastering Kanban and having regular focus meetings
- Having lots of fun with your passionate developer teammates!
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- The ability to share knowledge and coach team members
- Experience in optimising software architecture
- Experience with backend MVC frameworks (PHP, Node.JS, Rails, Java, ASP.net,...)
- Understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
- Solid comprehension of the full web technology stack
- Understanding of database design concepts
- A passionate, maximum impact mentality
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad and the desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What we offer
Focus on Impact and Growth
Showpad is building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. The goal of Showpad, as an international scale-up, is to double digit growth that opens many opportunities every year. Showpad is looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.