As a Senior Back-end Engineer, you will shape the future of the Showpad product as you will manage the core functionalities and API's of the Showpad platform. Rather than a monolithic...
As a Senior Back-end Engineer, you will shape the future of the Showpad product as you will manage the core functionalities and API's of the Showpad platform. Rather than a monolithic environment you will develop an ecosystem of services. Your decisions will not only have an impact on the way we build our product in a test-driven environment but also on the end-user experience of all our customers.
- Analyze and execute architectural improvements
- Boost the Showpad product by detecting flaws and adding monitoring across our wide userbase
- You will do research and development by experimenting with and implementing the latest technologies in one of the most faced-paced areas in software engineering
- Team up on projects and coach and learn good practices
- Mastering Kanban and having regular focus meetings
- Having lots of fun with your passionate developer colleagues!
- + 5 years of relevant experience in delivering highly complex software solutions/products
- The ability to share knowledge and coach team members
- An instinct for software architecture and experience in optimising this
- Experience with backend MVC frameworks (PHP, Node.JS, Rails, Java, ASP.net,...)
- Great understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
- Solid comprehension of the full web technology stack
- Good understanding of database design concepts
- A passionate, maximum impact mentality
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What we offer
Focus on Impact and Growth
Showpad is building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, Showpad aims for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. Showpad wants people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.